Developed in collaboration with Team SIG Captain, Max Michel, and already established as an advantage in the 2019 competitive season. The ROMEO3MAX is a compact, open reflex sight featuring a 30mm wide, round lens design for superior field-of-view, a special red-notch filter for vivid red dot and unrivaled optical clarity, with a 3 or 6 MOA dot size for rapid target engagement, twelve illumination intensity levels, MOTAC activation, and up to 20,000 hours of runtime.
– High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion
– 3 MOA and 6 MOA Dot with multiple intensity settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
– Comes with a low-profile M1913 Picatinny mount. An absolute co-witness riser mount is also available as an accessory
– Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
– SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty.
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM)
TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL
TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL
Red Dot Sights
6 MOA Red Dot
10 daytime/2 NV